Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2006

BBQ for Co-Workers

I cooked bbq for 25 co-workers this week. I brought the meat and they brought various side dishes, salads and deserts, etc. We had quite a feast!

I received this e-mail today from a co-worker.

Brian,
I just wanted to thank you for cooking the BBQ at yesterday's luncheon. It was fabulous!! Being from OK and TX, I haven't found good BBQ in this area… and I miss it terribly. If you have any leftovers, I'll be happy to take them off your hands.
Thanks again,
S.Y.


It's always to good to know that something I enjoy doing makes others happy too.

If you cook bbq and haven't yet shared it with your co-workers, I encourage you to organize a lunch and treat the office to some down home food. It beats burgers and the snack machine...and I'll bet you make some new friends in the process.

No comments: